Question for BF moms

Is it normal for your nipples to constantly be out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL, yes. It used to be only when I was cold, but now, I always have to wear a padded bra or I've got headlights.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:05 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Heh, yes. I use to get funny looks till I realized what was going on and started tapping them down. lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:07 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yep! Not all women are that way and with my first I wasn't until towards the end, but with the second they have been since the beginning.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:29 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Oh yeah. My dd is almost 8 months, and last night I decided to try going to bed without my nursing bra on (I'm always afraid of leaking) and my husband (tmi) wouldn't leave me alone because they poked through my undershirt and my shirt.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 12:59 PM on May. 14, 2009

• all of my bras have had to be padded to cover them since BFing my second... they never went back...sigh
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm large chested and had trouble with this BEFORE bf. Now it's even worse. Even padded bras don't cover them completely (though they help).
    rebeccasmommy09

Answer by rebeccasmommy09 at 5:25 PM on May. 15, 2009