has anyone on SSI gotten their $250 stimulus payment??

Is there a schedule when payments will be sent out; is it based on the digits of SSN?? Thanks

daretodream_25

Asked by daretodream_25 at 12:04 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have no clue what the schedule is. My mom hasn't gotten hers.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My fiance said they are suppose to come out in July.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:11 PM on May. 14, 2009

• we got a letter saying in bold print "CONGRATULATIONS" that we would be getting a $250 check from Obama stimulus plan. It said we had nothing to do but wait for the check to come sometime in late may. When I checked  the fine print though, it says we don't qualify for a check! LOL, it figures.... BUT IMO,  the letter should have said, "You might be getting a check" Not "CONGRATULATIONS You are getting a check"

Its ridiculous....

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:14 PM on May. 14, 2009

• my dad got his two weeks ago and my mom is still waiting on hers.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My mother recieved hers last Friday.
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 1:02 PM on May. 14, 2009

• It goes by the last name.My ex-husbands last name ends with G .She get his social the second week of every month .On the second day.
    Anonymous

• They are all to be out by the end of may.. they are coming in on thursdays if you have direct deposit into your bank account for your normal monthly payment.. and I believe it is being paid out by the last 4 digits of your social in reverse.. for example .. if your social looks something like xxx-xx-9xxx then you would have recieved it on 5/7/09 .. if it looks like xxx-xx-0xxx then you should get it on 5/28/09 .. but in general, expect it by the end of may and don't get worried unless it's running into june and you haven't seen it yet,,
    joyprints

Answer by joyprints at 8:40 PM on May. 14, 2009