10 month old not drinking milk!?

she will not drink formula anymore is that a bad thing? what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As long as she is eating really good during the day, I wouldn't be to worried. You could even get some infant vitamins and add that to what she likes to drink.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:18 PM on May. 14, 2009

• my first didn't like formula either so we put her on whole milk. Doc didn't think it to be a good idea but, she was growing like a weed and we had no worries. she is now 15 and 125 don't tell her i told you:0) lol she is great!! oh yeah and she eat solids at 9mo
    mommarykaje

Answer by mommarykaje at 12:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• What is she wanting in place of fornula?

That would help, it is recomended that they have the formula the first year, it really is better for them, but my DD drank mainly fortified soy milk at that age and she is fine.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• update to my question. she wants the food me and my hubby eat, wants water not milk, and was on soy milk... she lactose -in-talent
    Anonymous

• If it's available in your local grocery store, try some Moo Magic. It's a powder (packaged in stick packs) that you add to milk. It's sugar free, no scary artificial sweeteners, and is loaded with vitamins. There's yummy flavors like chocolate and banana, and it mixes easily with formula. Both my girls love that stuff.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:30 PM on May. 14, 2009