2 broken metatarsils

in my right foot...i am on crutches and in a boot, jsut wondering how long it usually takes to be able to put pressure down on my foot? I cant apply any pressure at all right now =( and im getting married on may 30th! haha...its my pink toe and the one next to it, the metatarsils for those two toes

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 12:14 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• wow your lucky! Not that you broke your toes. At least they cast you. I broke three on one foot back in 1988 and they just taped my toes together. I took me several weeks before I could walk right. Wish you a speedy recovery.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:17 PM on May. 14, 2009

• well its not even my toes! it is the joints under them! but they did tape my toes together since one waspointing the opposite direction! they just wrapped it and gave me a boot thing! my ankle is pretty swollen too, so i can put any pressure down =(
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 12:23 PM on May. 14, 2009