how can i get motived to get up and do something.... i want to lose weight.... SAHM.

i'm a SAHM, when the babies up i am keeping him occupied, feeding, changing him, playing with him, etc. But when he falls asleep - i kid of just want to sit. how can i make myself be more motivated not to snack - but to get up and burn some calories??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im right with you! my son is 8 months and i still need to loose 25lbs of the pregancy wieght and just cant seem to find the energy or know-how to do it!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 12:36 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I am the same way mommies.. i wish i could lose weight but where did my energy go!!! But a friend of mine did take a pic of herself and took a pic out of a mag posted it in a journal telling herself that she would love to look like that and she would snack on dry ceral 1 cup everytime she felt hungry and she now lost 25 pounds so i think i will be trying this and she been sticking to water and this is a 2 week thing so far she is on her 3 rd .
    Anonymous

• she lost 25lbs in two weeks?
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 12:48 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Chew strong minty gum between meals. Sugar-free. Trust me, it'll kill your appetite.
    Plain water is boring. Pump up your water with Crystal Light. Only 10 calories per packet.
    Weekly weigh-ins also help.
    Wear ankle weights.
    Anonymous

• I need to lose weight too.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:29 PM on May. 14, 2009