Do you ever smell something strange in your house...and don't know where it's coming from?

O.O I believe I have a Poopy Ghost.

The poopy diapers are in the Diaper Genie.

My daughter has a fresh diaper on.

Nobody has used the bathroom recently.

My goodness, what is it with this place?!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:36 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think once you have a baby in diapers, the poopy smell never goes away! We stayed with my FIL for awhile and 2 of my boys were in diapers. I would bag up the dirty ones and try to take them to the dumpster before they could stink up the house, but it still managed to, as my FIL put it, "smell like we were having a diaper party!"
    Anonymous

• I HATE that! We had the nastiest smell for the longest and couldn't figure out where it was coming from! it turned out to be a bag of potatoes that had rotted, it was too far up in the pantry for me to see and too far back on the shelf for him to see. So one day I climbed on a chair to get something else and discovered it. Have no idea how it got there in the first place!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• When we lived out in the boonies up in Maine (my homestate) we had a foul smell in the living room and couldn't figure out what it was! Then it slowly began to fade away over time, which I was grateful for because I was sick of spraying Lysol trying to get rid of it.
    When we remodeled, we tore down the wall between the living room and kitchen and found a dead mouse. We were told that when they die they smell terrible for weeks and you can't get rid of the smell until they finish decomposing.
    Unfortunately, living out in the boonies, there wasn't much we could do about the field mice who "visited" our home except set out poison. They got too smart for our traps, even the humane ones...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I am having that same problem right now! I have no idea where its coming from x.x I keep checking my daughter diaper..maybe she is farting?
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:54 PM on May. 14, 2009