End of pregnancy question

I had my membranes stripped yesterday. Last night I woke up over and over all night long with contractions that have kind of subsided today. This morning though I feel really nauseated and I've thrown up twice. I've already called my OBs office. They cant see me until tomorrow. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah unfortunately it is normal. the pain from the contractions are probably making you feel nauseated. and don't be surprised if you feel cramping or pain. but yeah it all sounds normal good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think you should go in. That's really irritating that you're that far along and they won't see you. Maybe just go ahead and go get checked out at the hospital?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah it is normal, If you feel like it get up and walk around or clean something like that and try to get your contrations comming again. good luck
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 12:40 PM on May. 14, 2009