Are there other pond (koi, lilies, bog plants, goldfish) keepers here? Would you like to start or join a pond group?

Yes, I put this in more than one category. I wasn't sure which would get the best result.

callmeann

Asked by callmeann at 12:43 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Ann, I don't currently have a pond, but I would love to join your group to see if it's something I can commit to doing in my yard.
    emubren

Answer by emubren at 1:24 PM on May. 14, 2009

• go to gardenweb.com

I had a long answer for you but I forgot and ran over the word allowance.  The forum there will give you a good idea of the work involved.  If you can run power to it, then you will want to use a skippy filter, or a gravel bog (my choice) or a veggie filter.  If you don't want ot mess with power, just make it a plant pond for the most part with one or two goldies in 500 gals. or more.  If I don't get more response, I'll just skip this, but we can still work on it between us.

callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 2:42 PM on May. 14, 2009