No appetite

I'm 38.5 weeks preggers and for the last 3 days I have had NO appetite. I've TRIED eating, but it just doesn't work. Is this normal? Has anyone else gone through this and what have you done to "work" with it.

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 12:46 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i lost my appetite i started labor within a few hours. hope that helps.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• oooooooooooh! good news!!! I like to hear that! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't have much of an appetite either but know I have to eat something. I'm only 30 wks tomorrow.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 1:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think a contributor is that as the baby grow they push in on your stmoach giving you a false full feeling I get really hungry then I cant eat but a tiny amount, I havent gained much weight but I hate feeling full in this pregnancy good luck
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:04 PM on May. 14, 2009