headlights on? (no, not your car)

Anybody else ALWAYS have hard nipples? I swear mine are almost always perky. And I'm not cold. On the contrary, I am always really warm. And they aren't fake either. I tried those adhesive things that cover your nips but after one try, I gave up. They hurt coming off! I used to buy padded bras, but I already have big boobs so that got old too. I have decided to just let them be seen. I mean, they are part of the female body and are natural and beautiful. Anybody else experience this, do you agree or disagree?

GMR

Asked by GMR at 12:48 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine sure get attention from men when I'm out,so that's quite annoying! My hubby likes it though! There like mesmerizing to him!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:48 PM on May. 14, 2009

• buy the nursing pads that stick to your bra. and yes I have that issue too, its annoying because one people stare and two they rub my clothing and hurt sometimes.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• no.. but man that would rock to actuly have boobs..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:54 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Only when I'm cold. I bought several of the concealer bras and you never can tell when I'm cold anymore, hehe. It was so embarrassing to me. I bought mine at JCPenney but I noticed Wal-Mart has them now for a lot cheaper but don't know if they are as good.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:54 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have the same problem!! and i got to the point to just wear a light jack so it gets cover cause at one time i heard a lady talk about how tacky it was to see the headlights like that and i coulkdn't really do anything avbout it cuase what i have tried it hurt and i wasn't going to deals with pain
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem and my DH loves it. He thinks its sexy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I had that problem when I was pregnant
    Anonymous