SAHMs- Would you be able to support yourself if something happened to your partner? Death or divorce or sickness...

I don't think I could and it scares me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Insurance would cover most things and my hubby belongs to this Eagle club and God forbid if something did happen they would pay for our children's tuition at a local community college as long as they have good grades.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:57 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah. I could get a job. I have had one before LOL.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:58 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think are family will be ok,
    Anonymous

• I do now. He is out of work and I am supporting all 6 of us.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:03 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i think our family would be ok - it would take time and be hard, but with a great supportive family, things would be ok. i could go back to work ..... i'd make it work.
    Anonymous

• I would be able to get a job and everything but thats not something that i think about. That and my husband is in the military so with all the life insurance policies that we have for us i would be set for a while but like i said i dont think about things like that. Thats depressing.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yes, I'd get life insurance, social security for two kids and I'd work but my in-laws would have to help with babysitting when I need them.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:27 PM on May. 14, 2009