how would you feel and what would you do

if your husband said he was coming upstairs to get on the computer and study, and when you walked in he was watching a girl f*** herself on the computer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Are we talking a porn star, or was he on a web cam with some girl?
    Seana1

Answer by Seana1 at 1:00 PM on May. 14, 2009

• maybe he was checking his email before he got started and somebody sent him it and he watched out of curiousity... and you happen to walk up at that time? did you ask him about it.. If that were the case I wouldn't be mad, I probably would have watched to!
    Anonymous

• A porn star. Not a web cam. No he was on 89.com

all i said was "studying huh" and walked out.
    Anonymous

• How would I feel....like he was a dog..like 3/4 of the men out there and that I would
    rather be alone than live with a dog..

What would I do...well in my home there isn't any of that trash...
    so what would I do..I would simply tell him if he wants to be with the 3/4 of the other men'
    in this world...
    Let me know...because I will pack your bags...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:04 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I would ask how much longer he was going to be cause I had to study. I don't care. He can look all he wants, just never touch. Now if it was a web cam I don't know how I would feel.That's kinda like cheating.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:07 PM on May. 14, 2009

• next time he walks in make sure you are watching pron two can p[lay that game I watch it and so does my SO we are secure in out relationship

Anonymous

• i'd be pissed as if watching that is more important then the studying and it totally seemed like he lied to you in the first place. if you allow this to happen at all it's kinda hard to bad mouth him but if it's a no no then my hubby would be hearing it from me and be forced to tell our bishop. we don't watch that crap. not that we never have but we vowed to renew our commandments and stop. pure and clean for now on.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:10 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'd ask him what he was studying

Answer by admckenzie at 1:15 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I would tell him that you're mad he lied to you. And lying is the biggest form of betrayal. Tell him if he wants to watch porn, then tell you and then you can make a dicission if you find that appropriate or not. But under no circumstance is lying going to be ok.
    TaiyoandMe

Answer by TaiyoandMe at 1:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm with ADMCKENZIE... What exactly is he studying?? *lol*
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 1:28 PM on May. 14, 2009