Baby Showers ?

Does anybody know of any good ideas for food or games or anything for a baby shower i could really use some ideas my shower is on Saturday and i have no idea what i am goin to do any suggestions will help

whatitbebb

Asked by whatitbebb at 12:58 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• www.babyshower101.com

that was my recourse. Its an amazing site.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:59 PM on May. 14, 2009

• mine was last year. my friend threw it for me! all the crafts and decorations were from Michaels arts and crafts (I still worked there at the time and had a discount). as a party favor, each guest got a terra cotta pot (60 cents each)which they could paint. I handsewed cloth sachets and filled them with wildflower seeds ($1 for the packet, plenty to fill each sachet for each guest). each sachet was tied with a thin blue ribbon which had an "it's a boy charm" tied at the end (packet for $2.99). we had punch, soda, chips and dip, veggie tray and pigs in a blanket. the game we played was "guess my waist size". I measured my waist and cut up a bunch of yarn. one was the right size, others were too small or too big. each guest picked a ribbon. the winner "won" a candle, which I got at michaels for $1.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:37 PM on May. 14, 2009

• heres a good game
    Winner takes ALL-(Materials: Piggy bank-"All detegent )-The piggy bank is passed around and every one put there spare change in it. The each person get to guess how much change is in the piggy bank. The person who comes closest to tyhe right amount wins "ALL" laundry detergent and the mom-to-be gets all the money!This is a very entertaining game.... especially when you see the face of the person who win the detergent
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 4:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i played this at my shower and it was fantastic. i took 5 diapers and melted 5 different candy bars i put one candy bar in one diaper and the other people at the shower had to guess what the melted candy bar was. It was histerical to watch people do this.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 2:48 PM on May. 15, 2009