What TV Shows Make You Cry?

I am watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I cry every time I was this show. It's just a really amazing show. I don't cry for many show's but this one I always do. The only other show I know that can get me to cry is ER, but only the episode where Dr. Green died.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cryingOMG Dr Green died?

Anonymous

• A recent Grey's where the little girl died had me sobbing.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:10 PM on May. 14, 2009

• ya i cried when dr green died also.they did the best over the rainbow...its weird alot of the shows i cant watch are on animal channel.like dog town.thats where the vicks pit bulls went.or i see the commercials of the dogs in the kennels.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:13 PM on May. 14, 2009

• The Locator and Adoption Stories...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i agree with the grey show
    Anonymous

• Anything having to do with being pregnant, a newborn child, or children dying or being extremely ill (Extreme Makeover Home Edition falls in that category).

Army Wives always does it for me. Even when its not really all that sad, I cry a little.

A lot of the programs on Animal Planet or the ASPCA commercials.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• greys anatomy has been getting me crying lately..but i looove that show!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:24 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Army Wives.

When I am pregnant and I watch A Baby Story I always cry when the baby comes out -.-;
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:45 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Adoption story, Greys, hell just the other day we watched pimp my ride and a 13 yr old son pretended to be caught by the police driving his dads car in order for them to make it over. He was grounded to his room for like 2 weeks as punishment. In the end the dad and son were hugging and it was so cute we sat there and cried.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:53 PM on May. 14, 2009