Does anyone eles?

Does anyone eles just love this site? I have been on all morning and i have so much housework to do ! I cant stop ! I am now nursing my daughter and typing with one hand! LOL my SO thinks im crazy!

nursinghannah

Asked by nursinghannah at 1:10 PM on May. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I love this site also! I will feed my daughter with one hand and type with the other. Lol. It's so addictive. And I hear ya on the housework...this is so much more fun. If I have alot to do I won't allow myself to log on till everything is done. It's kinda like rewarding myself for a job well done. Lol. :)
    melissa0425

Answer by melissa0425 at 3:52 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I know the feeling I have logged off and then back on three times already trying to get something done.... and yet here I am again.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 1:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Wait until you start your first group and/or get addicted to redoing your profile. There is always something to do.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:00 PM on May. 14, 2009

• No I don't love this site anymore...I always leave here sad and upset by the way people treat eachother.
    Anonymous