anyone use huggies overnight???

how much are they &&are they good

poncetwins88

Asked by poncetwins88 at 1:10 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used them with DD, it got to a point where regular diapers just weren't cutting it and she was leaking every single night. A pack costs the same as diapers, always look for coupons, and remember, you only use 1 a night, so they last a while. She didn't leak after that. Now she is 4 and in overnight pull ups.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:13 PM on May. 14, 2009

• They are around $20 for the big box. My nephew uses them and my sis in law loves them. He leaks through everything and this is the only thing they can use.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:39 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I loved them. It was important that I put the baby in one size too big for them to be fully effective. It was the ONLY thing that insured that I wouldn't be changing sheets in the middle of the night, sometimes more than once.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 1:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I never used Huggies Over Nights but the very few times I used Huggies brand in general overnight my son got horrible diaper rashes, I usually use Pampers and he has never had a diaper rash with those, so I guess it just depends on you baby and how sensitive they are.
    michelle0228

Answer by michelle0228 at 11:27 PM on May. 14, 2009