the new passports are being issued with a computer chip inside them; is this how the mark of the beast begins its marking both great and small???

the passport agency will not issue a passport for a US citizen without that computer chip inside of it, containg a lot of personal info on the owner of the passport,,,is this of some concern for Jesus Christ"s followers???

ashleyamanda

Asked by ashleyamanda at 1:15 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I wouldn't worry about it. There is a lot of "chip" technology now. I won't worry until they try to chip our bodies somehow. But even then...I read the end of the Book, and our side wins! No worries...
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 8:37 AM on May. 15, 2009

• UM... NO!
    Anonymous

• as a Christian I am going to have to go with ...um...no as well
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:18 PM on May. 14, 2009

• LMAO!!! The mark of the beast is soppose to be a stamped 666 on your hand or something isnt' it? I am sorry but I found this very funny.....
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 1:29 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't think its funny but I also think people need to be more focused on their lives today, making a difference today instead of letting life today slide because too many are too focused on what is coming.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 1:33 PM on May. 14, 2009

for the record it makes no mention of what the mark will be in the bible.
    Anonymous

• whoops that was me...didn't mean to hit anon
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:34 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Oh I am sorry then...I was wrong. I do remember hearing my step father say soemthing about a chip being implanted in a person or something like tha marking the end times. Maybe that is were the worry of the pass port thing came from? Still I think it is being over dramatic to worry about the pasport thingy...that is just trying to make ppls lives easier.
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 1:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Actually the mark is spoken about in the bible.

Revelation 13:16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

The mark will be on the right hand or forehead and it will be the name or number (666) of the beast. People will be forced to do this in order to survive (buy or sell anything).

MrsHart6

Answer by MrsHart6 at 2:18 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Here's the link to read theses verses online: (you can choose whatever translation you wish)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2013:16-18;&version=31;
    MrsHart6

Answer by MrsHart6 at 2:20 PM on May. 14, 2009