What do you think about craglist after you found out they had sexual stuff going on in it ?

My state is banding it cause of the bad stuff on it i guess and about some kind of killing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never liked and now more reasons to not even mentioned it.
    Anonymous

• I just wonder how people did not know that they offered sex... What did people think the "girlfriend experience" meant. The ban will only last until the creators of craigslist can get another site up and running under a different name.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 1:19 PM on May. 14, 2009

• we just bought a pick up on that site and i will never do that again i ended up putting 2,500 in it
    Anonymous

• someone has to closed that site. If you don't then we are promoting crime.
    Anonymous

• My father in law met a prostitute on craigslist.

I went on there a few times before we found out about it, but all I could ever find in my area was married guys looking to have an affair that their wives would not find out about. So I didn't even bother after that.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:23 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I've pretty much known about the sex stuff from the start and I don't care either way. I mostly go there looking at baby stuff on sale. Hoping to sell my futon on there in the near future as well.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think dating sites should be monitored but I really have enjoyed buying other things from there..but now I am sketchy!
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 2:21 PM on May. 14, 2009

• We have known this for a long time. I cannot believe it took someone so long to say hey this is not right. Leave it to sluts to ruin a good thing. I cannot believe the police don't have a field day with this and pose as potential Johns and bust these women.
    Anonymous

• There is sexual stuff going on all over the internet not just craigslist. If there wasn't a craigslist killer than there would be the internet dating site killer.

There are muderers everywhere, if not on craigslist then they will pop up somewhere else and they have remember John Wayne Gacy? He put ads in the paper for soliciting his birthday party clown routine.

My point is never put your trust in ANYONE you meet through any kind of ad even if it is just to sell a tv or fouton, there are wierdos everywhere.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:05 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have never been a fan of Craigslist. The name even sounds awful. A scary place. They do need to put a ban of it and handle it accordingly. As well as whoever created Craigslist needs to come forward and be question about why this site is not monitored or handled or the ads are not watched. This has been going on for awhile and now all of a sudden its a bad thing! They just need to re examine alot of what goes on in the internet world period. It's a crazy place out there.
    LoLa_676

Answer by LoLa_676 at 5:48 PM on May. 14, 2009