Kids and Strollers?

I never thought about this before but how old is too old for a kid to be in a stroller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Depends we have kids who look older but they are not.

My son used the stroller up to the age of 3
    Anonymous

• My son was done with his stroller by the time he was about 2. Wanted to walk or more like run everywhere! My DD was done with it by 18 months, seeing her brother walking she wanted to join him.
    I do know some people use stroller's for their kids when their an older toddler because they have long to go or it's near sleep time.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:25 PM on May. 14, 2009

• we dont use them unless we are going for walks or to the zoo, and then its just for if hes tired and to store snacks.. my oldest is 3
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm not a big fan of seeing a 5 or 6 year old with a Binkie in his mouth in a stroller! But I geuss everyone has there decisions on when to take things away. My daughter is 1 years old and hates the stoller and the car seat!! My oldest who is 4, she was out of the stroller at 1 as well. They dont like being confined I guess. But whatever your comfortable with is the best answer.
    LoLa_676

Answer by LoLa_676 at 5:41 PM on May. 14, 2009