What Are Some Good Entertainment Ideas For A Childs Birthday?

My Daughter Is Turning 3 & I Wanted Advice On Games Or Some Type Of Entertainment For The Kids To Do Any Ideas?

babyjizmalife

Asked by babyjizmalife at 1:24 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

Level 6 (-66 Credits)
  • A pinata, a scavenger hunt (so they hunt for the goody bags), musical chairs, pin the tail on something. I put small candy in jars and have them guess how many are in it, the winner keeps the jar.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:30 PM on May. 14, 2009

• check this out. - http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/partygames.htm
    casd

Answer by casd at 1:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• my sons turning 3 as well and heres what we are doing...
    water guns, a jumper< the inflatable kind> sand box....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• water guns teach violence, inflatable jumper is a law suit waiting to happen, and a sand box is a glorified cat litter box.
    Anonymous

• Tell each kid to bring a plain, white tshirt then set out a variety of fabric paints and fabric markers and let them design their own tshirts.

The May 2009 Parents magazine has some interesting ideas, too. One i liked was to paint a bunch of rocks gold (or other bright color) and hide them in the yard, then have a scavenger hunt.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:13 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Theme parties are always funny and cute have the kids come dressed as their favorite animal or storybook character.

Diaz.

Answer by Diaz. at 4:44 PM on May. 14, 2009

• There in nothing wrong with an infaltable jumper I have them every year and nothing has happened c'mon.I don't think my family or my friends are going to sue me they are not sue happy.Play ring around the rosy , A Pinata,A magican or rides like a train or a ferris wheel depends on your budget.I had all three for my kids.I had tons of theme parties.There is nothing wrong with water guns their not going to go out and be gang members.You can live in the ghetto and it does not mean you are going to be a gang member.My husband and brothers lived in south central and none of them are gang members.None.It all depends on how you raise your children.Anonmyous you are a dork.
    Anonymous

• And my brother and I had water gun fights all the time and we are so far away from violent! I think that's a ridiculous comment.
    Anonymous

• We are doing a skating rink party for my 10yo. The kids are going to have a blast and end up so tired they pass out when they get home!
    Anonymous