When Is A Good Time To Have Another Baby?

My Daughter Is 3 & The Thought Of Another Baby Runs Threw My Mind Alot Although Im A Single Mom. It Is Hard At Times With A Three Year Old Their Bad & Never Listen...lol But All Of My Friends Have More Than One & I Feel Left Out I Love Babies & Want A Little Boy So Bad But I Dont Want To Make A Wrong Desicion Of Getting Off mY Birth Controll Any Suggestions??

babyjizmalife

Asked by babyjizmalife at 1:33 PM on May. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 6 (-63 Credits)
  • whenever you feel the time is right. i just had my first baby and i dont think i want one for at least 4 more years
    Anonymous

• I would wait until you were in a stable relationship. I am married, but I don't think a piece of paper makes one couple better then another. So i'm not saying you need to be married just in a stable realationship, where you can all grow as a family.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 1:48 PM on May. 14, 2009

• When you get married I'd go for the second.It is hard being a single mom with one and will be more fullfilling with a mate to support you some in this.Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 17, 2009