can you be a stylish mama??

OK! not every one likes to carry the plain diaper bag every where... like i understand a day at the park is a place for the diaper bag. but if your going out and want to have some style you will not want the diaper bag. so what do you use for you diaper bag. && what items can you use to make it fun && have a sense of fashion????

poncetwins88

Asked by poncetwins88 at 1:35 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are very cute diaper bags that look like purses. You don't need a huge bag, just enough room for a few diapers, small pack of wipes, 2 outfits and a few toys.
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 1:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I leave my diaper bag in the car most of the time that way it is still close by if I end up needing it. However I love my diaper bag, it looks like a chic oversized bag.
    vieveia

Answer by vieveia at 1:39 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Of course you can be a stylish mom... :)
    Anonymous

• I think the polka dot diaper bags and the Vera bradley bags are very stylish. I just bought a friend a vera bradley bag and she gets compliments everywhere she goes. And the passy pod and the diaper / wipe cases with designs are also very stylish!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:24 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I rarely even use a diaper bag. I stick a couple diapers, a baggie of wipes and an outfit in my regular purse.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:03 PM on May. 14, 2009