Could i be pregnant?

I was suppose to start my cycle on may 10 and it never came. I have been having sore boobs and my sipples are also sore. I go to my doctor on tuesday. i was wondering could i be pregnant?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 1:48 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like it. have u been late before.if not than i think u r
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 1:51 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i am never late.
    missvonnie22

Answer by missvonnie22 at 1:57 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Take a test.I would be so anxious to get one if I was you
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 2:13 PM on May. 14, 2009

• then u need to test!!!!!!!!!!!! ur prego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congrats i hope!lol! well any ways keep me posted on the result.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 5:56 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i just saw a question you asked on the 11th. it said you were 5 1/2 weeks. but the next day (12th) you posted one saying you were two days late... soooooooooo
    are you or are you not..............?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on May. 15, 2009

• sorry i posted the anon one... somehow i acc went anon. i dont mean to sound harsh or rude. i was just asking, just wondering. and have been going through next question in category and came across all yours like consecutively, and was confused.

ao are you 5 1/2 weeks or do you not know yet?  and if you are 5 1/2 weeks why are you wondering if your pregnant?  and if you are not, why would you say you are?

confused

codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:37 AM on May. 15, 2009