Any ideas on what to do with my 8-month-old son?

We have played with all of his toys, we have read books, we have played peek-a-boo, he's been in his jumperoo, we've looked at pictures, we hid toys and found them, we got out the pots and pans....and now...I don't know what to do. =) Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just let him play and explore things on his own, you don't need to entertain him all of the time, he will be fine. My daughter is 9 mo. and she plays a lot on her own or we roll the ball back and forth and go for walks otherwise she just entertains herself, at night we both sit down on the floor with her and play and read books then it's bedtime. Plus she naps inbetween there!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 1:59 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Start all over again.

THEY don't get bored. lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:23 PM on May. 14, 2009