Should I buy a water filter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• My SIL was staying at my house recently for about a month and she bought us a Pur Water Filter that is connected to our water facet. I love it! My son drinks so much more water now!
    TaiyoandMe

Answer by TaiyoandMe at 2:13 PM on May. 14, 2009

• We have a "whole house" water filter added to the water coming into the house. And we also have a filter on the fridge for our drinking water. Our town has very very old metal pipes and we figure there is too much clorine and other junk in the water. We are water drinkers, not too much of anything else so we figure its worth the expense. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yes! They save so much money in the long run.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 2:27 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i use a water filter constantly..the water in ga sucks, their is so much crap in it.
    i use the a one gallon filter that i fill up and put in the fridge so its cold...it also has the flavor shot adapted into the spot of the container so if i want flavored water i can hit the handle once while puring. it tsaves tons of cash
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 7:26 PM on May. 14, 2009