Did you know Jon& Kate make 75,000 an eposide??

No wonder she wasnt to continue. I bet I k now why He doesnt though!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! I watching an episode this morning about a ski trip wondering how they could afford that many plane tickets. Now I know.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 2:21 PM on May. 14, 2009

• There show really isnt that exciting. I mean how many times can I watch 8 kids go to the dentist or watch her clean, complain, dress kids, eat, I mean Its quite boring!! I do think the ratings will increase though.. just because Jon issue... I heard hes NOT sleeping in the house. lol
    Anonymous

• how the hell did you find that out
    Anonymous

• They have both changed a little to much now that the money is involved. Kate is tan all the time and wearing designer clothing as is Jon. She is constantly playing with her wedding ring where she used to play with her ear ring. I love the kids, well Maddy is a bit much but that is because her parents allow her to act like an adult when she's not. I used to love the show, now I just watch to see what the kids are doing now that they have nannies all the time while Jon and Kate are out doing their own thing. I wish them all the best and money wont buy them the happiness they need, it will only help him pay child support when they get a divorce.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Was on the news today... they were talking about her and her body guard thing. Supposely shes getting close W/some one too. But, she says no. Then they added how much a they get a show.
    Anonymous

• She is admiting that he might of had an affair also.
    Anonymous

• Ya the ski trip is old. And i think i remb her saying a friend paid for it. Someone pays for all there trips... disney, Hawaii. kate is a greedy women........
    Anonymous

• so what do you think they should be making per episode?
    Not trying to be rude. its an honest question. :)

I just watched an old episode of Jon taking 1 of the older twins skiing.. He is such a great dad. I was in aww of him! lol.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:25 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think its sad that this is breaking up their family. They did it to help support their large family, I can understand that, but it seems to have gotten way out of control.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• His cheating is breaking up their family. Happens everyday in every countrie. I dont blame him, shes really awful to him and ugly. i hope she takes some money to have a facelift as well.
    Anonymous