What about this name?

I know Im about to drive everyone crazy but being that i only have a month to go its drivin me crazy. My question is what do you all think about the name Arianna JaydaLynn (As one name) Grace and my last name?

AvieNAriesMama

Asked by AvieNAriesMama at 2:23 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Personally I don't like the JaydaLynn. Mostly, I don't like Jayda. Sorry. Also I'm not a big fan of two middle names.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:26 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Remember your child needs to learn to write their name in school and that is unfair to the child. I think its a bit much. Thats just me.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• No, its too much.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:32 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I agree, thats a lot of name for a little kid.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:35 PM on May. 14, 2009

• She's not going to be a little kid forever. Name your baby whatever you like.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 2:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Arianna JaydaLynn is verry long but i do like the way it sounds.I would take what your using as a middle name and just make her name Jayda Lynn Grace. I think that sounds cute. But its up to you.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:43 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I agree that Jayda Lynn Grace is cute. I think its a little much all together.. but you are the mom, so do what you feel best.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 2:55 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Jayda Lynn is cute. But if u like Arianna maybe u should name her Arianna Lynn. That sounds good.
    lil_mama_51885

Answer by lil_mama_51885 at 3:05 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm not crazy about JaydaLynn. The whole name altogether sounds too long. I would shorten it somehow, but it's your baby, so it's up to you.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:07 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Arianna Grace is fine. How many times are you going to ask us? lol. It's totally up to you and your hubby. Don't worry about being a month away. My husband and I are still unsure what we're naming our son and I'm only 2 weeks away from my due date.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:29 PM on May. 14, 2009