Do you ever go to the store to buy one thing and come out spending over $100?

I us to do this all the time.Now I shop online or over the phone and the products are healthier and safer for my family.Most of them don't even have child safety caps,thats how safe they are.I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals being in my home and making my family sick.tell me about your shoppong experience.

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 2:54 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• yes that usually happens when we go to wally world. "oooh whats this? we could use that..." UUGH
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:56 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i do it all the time at walmart i have to limit my trips there or i will be broke in a day i have no control whatsoever with money especially when im in walmart
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:57 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I do this all the time with groceries. I go in for maybe 3-6 items and come out with $100 worth. There will be sales of things that I can use, mainly, or new items that I decide that I want to try. When I shop after work is the worst. I am tired and hungry and thirsty and that is when I'll pick up snack items mainly and be sorry when I get home and have had a rest.

Answer by Bmat at 2:57 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yes I go to buy a few items and spend like 60 bucks in snaps.
    Anonymous

• No I make a list but my DH does this all the time he will see something he wants or something on sale and then complian because he spent too much.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:27 PM on May. 14, 2009

• We do it too!! I hate that we do it, but it happens just about everytime...especially at Walmart and the dollar store.
    chelcityrocks

Answer by chelcityrocks at 5:10 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Only if my husband shops.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:21 PM on May. 14, 2009

• yep i do it all of the time in target or old navy.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:08 PM on May. 14, 2009

• One word: Costco!
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 9:15 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Yeah! Even when I have gift cards, I go over & have to pay some money out of pocket. When I shop online, I am much more careful...I usually just buy one or two things & I am more prone to price-comparison and finding the best deal I can.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:57 PM on May. 16, 2009