Where is everybody?

You are all playing out in the sunshine arent you? I am so jealous I am stuck here at work looking longingly out the front door wishing I was laying out in my backyard getting a tan while my sons play in the water.

*sigh* but no I am stuck here at work pbbbbbbbt.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 2:56 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last year we had our first garden and it was actually a ton of fun (I didn't think it was going to be at first but then I got really into it) We just did tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and some herbs. We are actually going to do everything this weekend and I am so excited!!
    And Killian actually MIGHT help do something...maybe just dig...;)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 3:54 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Actually, i am here working on my playlist. And I just realized spmething. Boy, does the music I listen to have different sounds. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:00 PM on May. 14, 2009

• HI, Viola! I just got home from work and am relaxing here in front of the computer.

Answer by Bmat at 3:04 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I can't wait to get home from work today I am going to work in my yard!!!

That is not sarcasim ladies I have found that I LOVE working in my yard and my son wants to plant a garden, we have the soil down and we are going to plant some tomatos and bell peppers, I think it will be so much fun.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:07 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I'm here! I'm here! guess I was a little late for role call?! lol
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 3:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• We have a small garden with tomatoes and peppers its so much fun.. having a garden!! I'm sure you guess will love it!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 3:10 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I know I can't wait to grow a garden with my son. When I was little my dad had a huge garden that took up half the yard. We had a rototiller and everything. We grew potatos, tomatos, peppers, marigolds, sunflowers, watermelon, cantalope you name it we grew it.

Ahhh the good ol' days.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Well, it's gloomy and windy here. I am sitting here on the couch watching The Sopranos. We are going to plant a garden also, I can't wait!! I love fresh fruit and veggies!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:47 PM on May. 14, 2009