What is your toddlers favorite non-toy to play with?

My DS son to climb on the couch without the cushions. It's like a mini playground. He also loves dishes, the remote, cell phones. His toys are pretty much untouched.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mommie... somehow, she believes im her personal playmate. lol
    i dnt mind:)
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 3:16 PM on May. 14, 2009

• DS looooves pillows on the floor! he also likes the remote and cell phone. today, behind my back, he opened a kitchen drawer, found a box of plastic utensils and spilled them everywhere, carrying around one, dropping it, picking up another, making angry screaming sounds...then going on to something else. LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:17 PM on May. 14, 2009

• The remotes, the Tupperware, my makeup, food out of the pantry, the list could go on and on.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:25 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Remotes are chewy toys around here. Cell phones and the house phones are probably his favorite toys.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:31 PM on May. 14, 2009

• cookware! He'll put a bowl on his head and walk around with the serving spoons and spatulas. He always has the most serious look on his face too!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 3:33 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Cell phones are a big one here (thank god we have some that are old that we have taken the batteries out of). Also, for some reason, my bras have become a major point of fascination for both my younger son and my daughter.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• cell phones (only the ones that work, he got smart after i tried handing him an old one i dont use anymore) make up, my purse.. and everything in it, cooking utensils (like spatulas and things like that), the keyboard and mouse.. the list goes on
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 3:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Pencils, pens, sticks! And bangs them agains each other! POW POW POW!! Lol! It drives me nuts sometimes!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 3:49 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Remotes, the X-box 360 controller, empty soda bottles, my husband's hat, and of all things, a plastic chicken leg from my oldest daughter's play kitchen.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 4:04 PM on May. 14, 2009

• LOL 3 is enough...a plastic chicken leg? my son loves an old super nintendo controller I've had laying around...it probably doesnt work now lol. sometimes he finds the cat's toys and puts them all the way in his mouth EWWWW
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:27 PM on May. 14, 2009