Who has used a Belly Band?

If you have could you answer these for me? Did they work well for you? Any bad points? What color did you use most? (white, black or neutral?) Thanks for any input!

MamaDiedrich

Asked by MamaDiedrich at 3:13 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did they work well for you? No, I couldn't wear them. I had both the belly support for pregnancy and the post-partem belt. They were EXTREMELY uncomfortable... especially worn under the clothes. Wearing them over the clothes looked horrible & made a pitstop to the bathroom a nightmare.

Any bad points? See above

What color did you use most? (white, black or neutral?) I had white ones
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:24 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I used a Belly Band and found it very helpful for keeping maternity pants from falling off before my belly was big enough to hold them up. I have a white one and found it pretty versatile but i don't wear a lot of black.
    kayell

Answer by kayell at 3:25 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I had a black one, and I thought the fabric was a little chintzy, but I also used them to keep maternity pants up before my belly had grown into them. After I grew into the maternity pants, I didn't use it anymore.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:27 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I use the Belly Band. I have all 3 colors and I love them! I can wear my normal pants unbuttoned. I am currently 12 weeks.
    QTSUSIE

Answer by QTSUSIE at 3:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have a black one, but don't like it very much. It keeps rolling down my stomach, so it looks awkward under clothes. It does work well to keep pants up....but it's super annoying for me to wear.
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 3:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I wear mine all the time. I have the black, white, and neutral ones. I mostly use just black and white though. I LOVE them! It's just enough and not too constricting. I use the Bella Band brand...
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 5:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have a black and white one. The only thing I find annoying about them is they start to roll up in the back. I guess because I have a curvy butt. I use the black one mostly to wear over my belly after a shower when I use the belly butter stuff because it is greasy and I don't want to get it on my clothes. I'll use the white one when I want to keep my pants up.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:00 PM on May. 14, 2009

• i have the white one and i used it asa way to keep up my maternity pants before i could fit into them. after that i didnt use it at all. iagree that i had to constantly keep pulling it up in place. so for me it was just as good as it was annoying.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 2:40 PM on May. 15, 2009