My 14 month old fell off the bed. Do you all think she's hurt, should I be worried?

I had just got out of the shower this morning and I heard a thud then my daughter mone. My 15 month old daughter was asleep in the bed with DH and she rolled over the pillows and off the bed. She didn't cry and was just a little stunned. My husband found her sitting down. I checked her all over, her arms, legs, back and head but nothing. She was fine afterwards but should I still be worried? Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

mrsmendoza2006

Asked by mrsmendoza2006 at 3:22 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She'll be fine
    Anonymous

• since she didnt cry really hard as if in pain, and you see no physical signs, i'm sure she's ok!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:26 PM on May. 14, 2009

• You are being a good mother! Accidents will happen. You can't protect your child from everything!

If she appears okay then I would think all is fine. If there seems to be some type of change in her behavior then you might give it another thought.

I remember when I was a kid, my baby sister was laying on my bed. I was quite a bit older and I was just kind of playing with her. She was only an infant and was kicking her little arms and legs and cooing. The next thing I knew that baby not only rolled over, but she rolled off the bed when she did! I freaked out and so did my Mom. My sister had rolled over for the first time and she had done it quite early! She was fine though, she didn't even cry. The floor was carpeted and my bed wasn't that far off the floor, not like some beds now days!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• When they get to the age that they can crawl over the pillows and stand up then they should be in their crib if no one is awake to watch them
    Anonymous

• We weren't there. How should we know if she is hurt or not?

What did the doctor tell you to look for?
    Anonymous

• shell be fine my son fell of the bed a few times just turned my head the other way. and he was fine as long as she responds to you in the same way as she always did ull know if shes hurt
    Anonymous

• I'm sure she's fine, this happens to everyone. None of mine ever suffered anything serious from it. This is just the first of many bumps to come...lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:48 PM on May. 14, 2009