first haircut?

my 1 yr old son has beautiful blonde hair (SO and I are brunettes!). it is getting long in the back and is starting to look like a mullet LOL but I dont want to cut it! it would make me kinda sad, but I'd definately save it. I'd like his hair to grow long. anyone elses son have longish hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That first hair cut always got me too. With my own boys I waited until they were about 3, when people started saying how cute "she " was! Now with my grandson, I have no say, his mom cut his hair before he was a year old...:(
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• my son has longish blonde hair as well. and i absolutely love it! but it get's hot in the summer so im cutting it soon.. he's already had like 5 haircuts though haha.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 3:32 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My son had his first haircut at four months. His hair was so stringy, I didn't like it. And it was long already at that point. I just used the clippers with the longest comb. It's been 14 months since then, and his hair is long again. Now, he's got beautiful blonde wavy hair. I just can't bear to cut off his curls, so I think they'll be staying for a long time. It actually doesnt' seem that long, except when it straightens out when it's soaking wet. Then it's past his shoulders.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:45 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I started cutting my sons hair at 11 months. His hair grows fast and its blonde too! I didnt cry or anything I thought it was great to do it! New hair styles every so often.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 4:15 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My 5yr old did till he was 4yr old.. He had a mullit.. it was so cute.. i spikd up the front so it wasnt to much business in the front.. lol
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• No, because we've always kept our sons with proper boys' cuts.
    Anonymous