need help to find a place to stay?

im a mom of three, i been with my kids father for almost 10yrs we both had lost our jobs and we are homeless we stay with his mom and the good news that my husband found a job, i mean he starts soon and then he get paid the following week. i just need advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Advice on what
    Anonymous

• My advice would be to keep looking for a job yourself or a work from home opportunity....stay with his mom for just a little while so you can save up some money to afford to move back out on your own. I think that is best for you and your children. If you need to talk pm me....I am here...
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 3:37 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If it's how to locate things, or move stuff, most people are in the (-lack -of -"boat".) Having a lack of is nothing new. So just start to find where things are free. Ask neighbors that " h a v e " food to offer you some. Churches are good for this. Most cities have safety nets for allowing food in tough times. Save coupons, apply for food stamps, apply for housing. If you just let things happen of course the home will be foreclosed. Banks don't care. Go to food banks, and shelters for extra ideas for good nutritious food, early morning hours in our city each day their are baked goods, that aren't old, they are fresh and saved out for people who need them. From breads, to cakes, to muffins, etc. Safety nets offer you a check for only food. So they will write the store name on the voucher, and give you money towards good things to eat.
    Anonymous

• Try craigslist

Answer by rkoloms at 5:30 PM on May. 14, 2009