legoland and adults...

was wondering if any of you have been to lego land and know if adults can or cant go onto the rides with their kids? i have heard no but have seen pictures with adults on them.. was wondering because am taking my kids there on saturday...

blueyejenn

Asked by blueyejenn at 3:33 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes, you can! And may I add that it might be the most fun I've ever had in my LIFE! We went last year with my (then) 5 and 3 year old stepbabyboys and my (at the time) 6 month old son. We had a BLAST!

Don't forget tons of sunscreen and wear something you don't mind being wet in. The splash thingy with the giant buckets of water in the Pirate-themed area are SO much fun! You'll see it. Go on it with your kids. It's a hoot and the parents are all targets of the water guns on the second story!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:38 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I just went back and looked at my photos. The one exception I found was the driving thing - where the kids "race" one another and then get their driver's licenses. It's awesome! On the one for kids ages 5 and under, though, a few of the parents were out on the track with their kids. It was a little bit annoying that they didn't let them even try.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:04 PM on May. 14, 2009

• this is a good question...would it be silly for me to go by myself lol
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:24 PM on May. 14, 2009