any one knows

never started me period last month should have started already this month me and my boyfriend had sex about 3 days ago and i stared to spot for 2 days but was not my period what could it mean cause it was right after we had sex that i notice it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe test!!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 3:51 PM on May. 14, 2009

• He may have torn you a little a spot of blood is fine, if you think your pregnant take a test and as long as your not cramping and bleeding your okay.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:52 PM on May. 14, 2009

• when i was 5 weeks pregnant (i think, well i was a week late for my period) i spotted for a day but my dr said it was implantation bleeding.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:59 PM on May. 14, 2009

• last tuesday i went to the doc an took a blood test it was negative so could i still bepregnant
    Anonymous