Luck

Do you believe your life is led by pure luck, coincidence, or do you think things happens because you do your homework and make them happen?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 3:44 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont believe in luck I believe in blessings from God

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:49 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Could you elaborate, hinson?
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 3:51 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Sure i believe that everything that happens to me is blessings from God.. From the house i have to the car i drive from my kids to my hubby.. For waking me up each day for giving me everything i have.. without God im nothing.. He is my creator and for that I worship and thank him :).. God bless

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:57 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think that a lot of what can be considered "luck" are blessings, like Hinson said. But I also think that we make our own luck. God will help us and bless us, but He wants us to do some of the work, too.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:05 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I beleive in fate and in luck. Somethings are fated to happen some are just plan dumb luck.
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 4:15 PM on May. 14, 2009

• "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
    - Thomas Jefferson.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 4:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• A little bit of everything.
    Sometimes its luck, sometimes its because I "did my homework" and made wise decision, and sometimes its coincidence or fate.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:25 PM on May. 14, 2009

• It's all just a crap shoot.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:36 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Answered at 4:20 PM on May. 14, 2009 by: mogencreative "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
    - Thomas Jefferson.

**********************************************************************************************************

I love Thomas Jefferson.

Oh and I have little Buddha keychains...the may or may not be lucky but they are damn cute. I am part Irish soooo if you rub me I might bring you luck though....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:43 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I believe in the Law of Attraction and that you get what you "decide to get". Your thoughts create what you see and how you feel about it.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 5:35 PM on May. 14, 2009