What does your spring cleaning consist of...........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cleaning out the old clothes in the closet, cleaning out all the cupboards, reorganizing old boxes and repacking boxes, sweeping, de-cobwebbing, cleaning all the windows, walls, floors, spraying for bugs, disinfecting the bathrooms, washing all the blinds in the house, power washing the house. Most of this is done daily if not weekly in our house, but thats OCD for ya
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:56 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I clean every room from top to bottom and side to side (literally) walls, ceilings, floors, i clean my bathtub out and fill it with bleach and hot water. I disinfect all kids toys. I clean fridge, stove, cabinets, drawers, put stuff in boxes that I don't use, clean out canisters, dust every single nic nac, pic. frame, candle, candle holder, EVERYTHING!!! There is nothing uncleaned or untouched in this house after my spring cleaning. I take my mattresses outside and beat the living day lights out of them, wash all blinds or buy new ones, change my curtains, rearrange furniture, beat my cushions out. etc etc too much to list. I usually do all of my cleaning in a day and a half.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:02 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Wash down all walls, ceilings, light fixtures, floor moldings, switchplates, curtains, blinds and shutters, empty all closets and drawer and counters, clean and use fresh shelf liners, and repack . My grandmother washed everything in the closets- all linens, towels, etc. move the refrigerator out and clean the back of it and the floor under it, and the under part of the refrigerator. Remove the oven drawer and clean under there. Clean under the stove cover thingie. Remove all books, CD's,etc from shelves wipe them all down and the shelves and replace. wipe down all plants. all picture and mirror frames. sweep the basement. The attic should be done but I don't do it. (allergic, and don't want to ask my husband to do it.)

Answer by Bmat at 4:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• moving winter clothes out & summer clothes in, windows (inside & out), beat rugs & curtains, steam clean carpets, clean out fireplace, clear out fridge, scrub oven, & some other small things.

but not this year, we are in the waiting process of moving so im not going all out till we are moved out. i dont wanna clean it twice!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:24 PM on May. 14, 2009