how do you get your husband to go wash his car?

skinnersrule

Asked by skinnersrule at 4:08 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tell him he is washing it. I usually don't have to tell him to wash it as he is aware its dirty and does it himself but if I want mine done I tell him to do it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• well its his car not mine so i don't care how it looks. he's the one driving around in a messy dirty car not me. :) even though i will wash it for him if i'm washing mine, but i don't go all nice on his like i do mine, just soap it up and rinse it off.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:09 PM on May. 14, 2009

• my husband washes his car twice a month. I never have to tell him.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:12 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Dh is annoying with his car . . it's always clean. But when I see a really dirty car, I like to take my finger and write "WASH ME" on it. It probably helps for some people.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:21 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My husband is more anal about my car than his. He drives the beater. Just something that gets him from point A to point B. He got me the nice car so he is meticulous about it. What he does with his car is his business...lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:22 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Tell him that I have other jobs for him. That gets him out of the house pronto! Actually he likes to wash the car.
    Darkwolf

Answer by Darkwolf at 4:30 PM on May. 14, 2009

• It's his car. I don't care if he washes it. I take my own car to the car wash, and he can do the same if he wants to.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:31 PM on May. 14, 2009

• write big huge dirty words in the dust....
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:36 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't feel the need to tell him to wash his car, I have enough on my plate to be worried about his dirty car. He is the type that is always washing his car anyway.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:49 PM on May. 14, 2009

• HUH? If he wants to drive a dirty car ..let him. If it were me I'd just go through the car wash.
    Anonymous