stomach hard for 5 days now

So I am 28 wks 3 dys last week I had a couple BH's well this week my uterus has been hard almost 24/7!???????? What is it what am I doing wrong I have been working more hours in the past two weeks andbeing more active (I now have to clean the wntire office everynight by myself) am I just overdoing it? He is still very active just worried!

Sbahns

Asked by Sbahns at 4:12 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The bigger you get the harder your stomach will feel. If your not noticing a decrease in movements and your not cramping or anything drink water and take breaks. If you notice contractions that don't go away or cramping then stop and rest for 2 hours and see if they stop but its probably just the baby taking up room or laying differently.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:13 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I was the same like you for a few days...first yes it sounds like you are doing too much the same happened to me, second make sure that you are hydrated. My doctor has already warned me about pre-term labor because I am not keeping hydrated and I am always on the go (32 weeks). Don't over exhaust yourself and have plenty of fluids, keep that baby in the oven for a while longer, he's not quite ready, congrats!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:51 PM on May. 14, 2009