health tips

Does filtering water really make a difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Health

• No. The things you would be filtering out arent even dangerous or people would be getting sick. If you have a private well you can get it tested, if you have city water then it is already tested for you. It may make the water taste better.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:20 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yes, filtered water is healthier and tastier.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Yes filtered water is healthier! It takes the toxins and harmful chemicals out of the water. I have an RO reverse Osmosis system in my apartment because yes the city water the tested water makes me sick. the chlorine in the water is too much for my system and since I was about 16 I became very sensitive to this chemical. The other thing about the water is that unfiltered water kills good bacteria in your body (good flora) without this good flora you will become sick more often. You will easily get viruses and find them hard to get over. Email me if you want to know more.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 10:25 PM on May. 14, 2009