Cashcrate?

Honestly, is it worth it? and how much do you make? I'm not looking to make tons of money, just a couple extra hundred a month. Could I do it with Cashcrate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Its worth it!! Last month was my first month on. In 10 days I made $40 and I wasn't even on there an hour a day. Just imagine what you would make for a whole month fully dedicated. Try it!!

http://www.cashcrate.com/1256037
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• In order to really find out for yourself, you're going to have to go over there and try it out.  I never made any money, all I got was spam.  They are really only looking for emails and addresses to send crap to.  Now, I am not saying it's not possible, I just don't think it's worth your time. 

What I have done is create a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain awesome ideas, resources and links, some of which you may not know about. 

Visit my Journal here at Cafemom to read them:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:14 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't think it is worth it....From experience....you have to build a good size active downline on things like that to make good money....and I tried it and was on there forever and never made but like $5-6!!!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 5:32 PM on May. 14, 2009

• ALL IT TAKES IS DEDICATION AND PATIENCE.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:02 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Have you considered other options?
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 9:49 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have tried it and never made much money, I thought it was a waste for so little money. It is what you put into it I think though
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:24 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I did cashcrate for 3 months. It said for the months earnings over $50 then under pending earnings over $60!!!! I still have NEVER received ANY pay, all I got out of it was a ton of spam & telemarketing phone calls & mail sent to my house. IMO it's not worth it .... it works for some but I had NO success with it. Good Luck to those that do have luck with it though!! =)
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 11:36 AM on May. 15, 2009

• The best advice is the decision to try it for yourself. What may not work for someone else may work for you. All money making programs are not for everyone. That's why there are so many programs out there.

I've never tried cashcrate personally but as with any program, success is what you make it.

Best of luck
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 10:40 AM on May. 17, 2009