• In the Spotlight:

Converting a crib to a toddler bed

I am having the hardest time finding a conversion kit for my son's Delta Bridgeport crib. I've googled and gone into stores like babiesrus and I can't find a conversion kit from Delta. Does it have to be a Delta brand kit? or can it be any conversion kit?

Borikaos

Asked by Borikaos at 4:45 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would' use anything not approved by the manufacture company. Too much at stake in my opinion. I bought a crib that converted into a toddler bed but at about a year old he started trying to jump over the fence and we switch to a toddlers bed. He has fallen from there a few times but the fall is much shorter. they sale also the kind of rail you can install in a toddlers bed. We put one side to the wall and another covered wit the rail. It works fine for us. My son is 3 and he is so used to not getting out of his toddlers bed until ge go and get him in the morning. He can get out by himself, he just got use to the routine of waiting for us. I know it can be very nerve wrecking to transition them from one stage to the next but hang in there, you'll figure it out, we all do somehow.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:56 PM on May. 14, 2009