Car Seat questions

SO I wrote a journal about carseats including pics of the examples...these are my recommendations for seats that will LAST the child the longest...I have tons of other carseat journals but this one has pics
http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1465317/MY_carseat_recommendations_with_PICS

What do you guys think of it??

tabi_cat1023

Asked by tabi_cat1023 at 5:18 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had the Chicco Keyfit for my infant seat and now have the Britax Boulevard and love it.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 5:24 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Great lineup. We had the Britax Marathon, and are passing it on to someone else as my son outgrew it's max height of 49 inches rather quickly. Now we're on to the Sunshine Kids Radian XT, and I just unpacked it from the box and I'M IN LOVE WITH THE MANUAL. And the adjustable buckle position. And the folding seat. And the size. :)
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 6:33 PM on May. 14, 2009