Do you think of other men while having sex?

I constantly do.. even when I'm not having sex I fantasize about being with other men. Is this normal? I feel guilty that I only seem to orgasm while thinking about someone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• No I dont, but I have in previous relationships. You might be missing something in your relationship. I would sit down and make a list of things you would change in your relationship and see what you have when you are finished. It might give you some insight into why you are fantasizing about other men.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:21 PM on May. 14, 2009

• No,it's funny,I think of shopping during sex!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:31 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't get any sex.. ( besides solo) and I am having a hard time even fantasizing anymore.. it is getting "old"... I guess do what ya got to! :)
    Anonymous

• shopping. That is awesome!!! lol!!! No I don't think of other men. I practice mental monogamy. It is a challenge sometimes. My advice to you is start fantasizing about you man. New places and positions, that passionate sex you wish you could get. When my man and I are going at it, I think of him doing stuff to me that I really like, passionate stuff. I imagine us having sex in public places we'd never be able to have sex in etc. You gotta work that imagination. Lots of relationships have the problem where neither parties fantasize about each other. It is a bad thing I think that you are thinking about someone else if you are. It's easy to work on it, just work your imagination!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 5:45 PM on May. 14, 2009

• yes but because my husband let himself go and I don't find him attractive anymore
    Anonymous

• nope
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 7:58 PM on May. 14, 2009