Anyone interested in having a reader discussion forum built for their blog for free?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get the word about TheBlogFrog community widgets for mom bloggers. These widgets let you see who is visiting your site, shows what they are blogging about, and lets readers create discussions. Very similar to what this forum does only on a smaller scale for bloggers. I figured rather than ask people to go to the site and install one (www.theblogfrog.com), I would offer to build a community forum for you and send you what it looks like so you can decide if you want one. No strings attached and they're free - just trying to get the word out to bloggers! Let me know if you want to see what yours would look like!

HollyHamann

Asked by HollyHamann at 5:26 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No answers yet