• In the Spotlight:

Is pregnancy sexy?

Maybe my guy has a fetish...

Maybe it was 'cuz I was already knocked up so that was one less thing to worry about...

Maybe it was the hormones...

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 5:39 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband thinks I'm sexy pregnant or not.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:49 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I don't know about other guys, but my hubby does not find anything sexy about pregnancy. We actually had this discussion a few weeks ago.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:41 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I think many men think that being pregnant is sexy. My husband was one, but he was deployed so he only go pictures. I just figured he was hard up because he was gone, lol.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:42 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Some guys do, some guys don't. It's just the same as some guys liking skinny girls, and some guys liking bigger girls.

My fiance was pretty much the same way with me that he always is. I felt sexier when I was pregnant, though. I felt like I didn't have to worry about my figure as much lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:42 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If I was a guy I would think there is nothing hotter than a woman carrying my baby. Some men don't mind it at all. Many find the woman to be delicate to a point that it isn't sexy.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 6:18 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I was actually told by a guy WHY guys think pregnant girls are sexy..he said its because pregnant vag is the best because its wetter and stays wet..
    I thought that was gross..
    Anonymous

• My husband turned into a sex freak when i was pregnant with my first child, and is starting to be the same way with this one and i am 12 weeks!! It all depends on the guy!
    Madilynsmommy27

Answer by Madilynsmommy27 at 10:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• well since I am surrogate mother by trade I would like to think I am HOTTER pregnant since I am pregnant most of the time with a belly! LOL

Pregbellia

Answer by Pregbellia at 2:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009