What kind of job would you put be in?

Any ideas on what kind of a job to look for I don't like working around people been there and done that, I'd perfer to work alone and have maybe just alittle of people contact. I have no skills I feel worthless sometimes. I am a sahm, but this is getting old same day in same day out. I guess I am just bored. Any suggestions.

I need something different in my life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I suggest you read my series of work at home articles.  Please be sure to read How to Work at Home.  This should help you get started.  My articles contain excellent resources, information and links.  You can read them in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series of Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:47 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Focus on getting marketable skills first. Your shyness may be due to a lack of confidence in what you can/can't do. Give yourself more credit than that. With the confidence in your increased skills, you might find that you enjoy being around people more than you do now.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:53 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Being a sahm is great, but I know what you mean...try working from home
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:18 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Are you looking for a health company that's with the BBB and A+ Acreditted ?Are You Looking For Products Physicians Use On their Patients? Join Greenwood Health as a distributor Today and Be a part of A Multi Billion BBB Company!!

Visit Our Site
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 10:25 AM on May. 15, 2009

• I became an herbalist through Natures Sunshine the first to encapsule herbs. Now I market my skills online. It took some doing but now I am starting to see some results. If you are interested in helping others to health let me know.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 4:55 PM on May. 15, 2009