have any of you experienced this?

i smoked before i found out i was prego.. and when i found out i cut way back and completely quit a week later [ i was 5 weeks when i quit]

the smell of smoke had made me feel sick since i quit. and all of a sudden today i am having the worst cravings ever, the only other time i have had cravings this bad is when i tried to quit cold turkey a year ago and i almost lost my mind and obviously didnt end up quitting for good..

have any of you other mom's had to deal with this.. any advice on what to do to help my cravings stop besides smoking of course cause i dont wanna do that..

thanks :D

raehope

Asked by raehope at 5:46 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and im 15 weeks 4 days today so its been awhile since i've had a smoke
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 5:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• I've been smoke-free since May 22nd, 2007, and I still crave them from time to time, only less intense, and for only a few seconds at a time. It's like "Oh wow, I'd love a cig--no wait!"
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:56 PM on May. 14, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my son I quit when I was about 6 weeks and then started again when he was 2 weeks old.. and now I'm pregnant with my daughter and quit the day I found out.. both times it was easy, until I was about 7 months (this time) and I want a cigarette after every meal! of course I haven't given in but I"m sure I'll start again after (i have 5 weeks left)
    LCmommyof2

Answer by LCmommyof2 at 7:01 PM on May. 14, 2009