How can I get my 13 month old daughter to sleep through the night

I try feeding her when we eat dinner and she eats alot and then I try giving her a bath and then I lay her in her bed at about 8:00 she'll go to sleep but she always wakes up at all the time in the middle of the night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on May. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What do you do when she wakes up? Do you let her cry it out? Is she in your room with you or her own room? Have you tried a dim night light so she doesn't wake up in a dark room? Is she waking up crying or because she is used to getting fed again? Try and let her cry it out before you do anything, stop feeding her if you are and just calm her down and lay her back down. It will take you a little bit of time and consistency but if your not sleeping all night now it won't bother you as bad to have her fuss it out for a few nights to see your not getting her or giving her food.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:01 PM on May. 14, 2009

• If you don't want to do cry it out (it fails as much as it works), then check out "The No Cry Sleep Solution" by Elizabeth Pantley.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:10 PM on May. 14, 2009